© 2013 Shenley Church End Parish Council  | Privacy Notice | Terms and conditions |Tel: 01908 502808


The parish staff keeps a log of any environmental issues that are reported to us and forwards it to the appropriate organisation. We then review any response we receive and follow up on work that has not been done.

Most environmental issues, such as street lights not working, litter, rubbish collections and landscaping issues, are the responsibility of Milton Keynes Council. You can report a problem directly to Milton Keynes Council by clicking here and filling out the appropriate report it form.

If you have graffiti on your property, you can ask Milton Keynes Council to remove it for you but you will need to sign a disclaimer before the work is carried out.

More information can be found on the Milton Keynes Council website.

If you wish to raise a matter with the Parish Council please contact us or alternatively  call us on 01908 502808.